Join us for the DU One Year Celebration Spectacular!
We are thrilled to announce the date of our much anticipated One Year Celebration Event!
On the 16th September we are welcoming the Disabled and caring community to an evening of entertainment and networking…
- Be prepared to be fully laughing out loud when Jewish Comedian of the year – Aaron Simmonds takes centre stage.
- Allow The Spitfire Sisters to transport you into a glamorous vintage musical era.
- You will be awed by Move Momentum’s very own wheelchair dance group, Liberate Dance performing their incredibly thought provoking, wonderfully choreographed set piece.
- Gemma Kier, Author and Founder of The Abilities in Me Children’s books and Transformational Life coach Lisa Maniatis will be the events key note speakers.
- During the performance breaks there will be opportunities to meet exceptional, inspirational members of The Disabled Community, including Paralympic athletes, TV Presenters and Actors.